Melbourne Accounting Partners
Melbourne Accounting Partners is committed to internet privacy. The following discloses our policies concerning the gathering and sharing of information through this website. In brief, our policies are:
- We monitor general trends in the use of our website but we do not track individual visitors;
- We do not collect information concerning individual visitors unless that information is voluntarily disclosed, for example by filling out an on-line information form;
- We do not share the information voluntarily disclosed to us with any other organization;
- Individuals who voluntarily disclose information through our on-line forms will only be contacted for purposes related to the work of Melbourne Accounting Partners;
- At any time, users who have signed up for a specific service can have their names removed from the relevant mailing list.
For further information, please see below.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide.
You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you register to be a member of Melbourne Accounting Partners, register for certain services, or register for email newsletters and alerts. You may also provide additional comments on how you see Melbourne Accounting Partners servicing your needs and interests.
Personally identifiable information that you provide in this way will not be given to any other organization. Melbourne Accounting Partners does not sell, rent or exchange e-mail addresses. Nor does Melbourne Accounting Partners disclose any financial information to partners or any other third parties.
Notice of New Services and Changes
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by sending us an email request.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Melbourne Accounting Partners makes every effort to insure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive user information using industry-accepted data collection and encryption methodologies. However, your confidential use of this site cannot be guaranteed by Melbourne Accounting Partners. Melbourne Accounting Partners shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this site or any information you transmitted to this site.